HomeAdvantage® is a program aimed at individuals with chronic conditions, which are enduring health issues that become part of daily life and can impact, thinking and interactions with the world. This program helps people access non-medical services through Care Coordinators who connect them with resources, assisting them in creating personalized health plans to address their goals and promote independence in both medical and daily aspects of life.
What can HomeAdvantage® do for me?
- Personalized Care Coordination for a 60 – or – 90 day period.
- Assessment to help determine a plan of care and create goals.
- Rides to medical appointments through Homage TAP.
- Home Delivered Meals
- Supports and referrals to community resources.
What is the goal for HomeAdvantage® experience?
- Maintain independence and improve overall wellbeing.
- Additional knowledge of community resources and connections.
- Confidence when working with health care provider.
Who is eligible?
- People enrolled in specific Medicare Advantage Plans** in Snohomish County
- AND have one or more designated chronic conditions
- AND have had one or more Hospital visits in the last 12 months
**Eligibility is determined by health insurance plan. If you are eligible, you should receive a letter from your insurance provider letting you know. If you think you should be eligible, but aren’t sure, please contact us through email or by phone.