Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels offers nutritious meals for homebound older adults and people with disabilities. The delicious frozen meals are easy to heat and are delivered directly your home each week by caring and compassionate staff and volunteers.
Interested in receiving meals?
COVID-19 EMERGENCY MEALS PROGRAM (Meals served between 4/1/2020- 6/30/2020)
Please read the important message below concerning Covid-19:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we are experiencing a significant increase in need for Meals on Wheels. In order to serve our community throughout this challenging time, we are implementing temporary changes to our program.
Beginning Tuesday, March 31st, participants will receive a selection of seven (7) of our most popular meals. The selection will rotate each week to provide a variety of meals throughout the month. At this time, we are not be able to customize individual menu orders. If you have any questions, please call 425.347.1229.
- Temporarily or permanently homebound
- Limited access to food or shopping
- Limited personal support
- Difficulty preparing meals
- Age 60 years old and older
TRADITIONAL MEALS ON WHEELS PROGRAM
Eligibility Criteria- To be eligible, a person must be:
- Homebound with limited personal support
- Unable to prepare their own meals
- Unable to perform routine activities of daily living
- Age 60 or older (younger people may qualify if all other criteria are met)
Pet food available upon request.